Monday, October 16, 2017

Why This Exists

In 2011, I started my own YouTube channel. It just sat there so I could comment on things, but in late 2015 I decided to start posting and content and making videos. I'd done some movie reviews for school news program during my senior year of high school, but I'd never actually done anything before then. I posted a handful of videos then just sort of stopped until a year later because I wanted to do videos about one of my favorite directors, Zack Snyder. But I'd actually done reviews between my school news days and my new YouTube channel. I'd posted these written reviews on my Facebook and Tumblr, but I thought it might be a good idea now, to repost them here. I'll be posting links to my more recent work as well, but the main point is here to just sort of archive my older reviews. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment